A-- Attached or Single? I'm like, WAY Attached.
B-- Best Friend? Matt, but there are a whole bunch of seconds.
C-- Cake or Pie? Cake, "I don't want to eat a pie."
D-- Day of Choice? I love Friday's. I'm in love with them.
E-- Essential Item? Air conditioning. *sigh*
F-- Favorite Color? Purple and blue
G-- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears. Yummmm.
H-- Hometown? Orem, Utah. I have to admit it. Westminster, CA was just so long ago.
I-- Indulgence(s): Apple Beer, Italian Sodas, Snickers and Doughnuts.
J-- January or July? Geez, what a choice. I don't like either of them. If I had to pick, I would pick July, because I LOVE the 4th of July.
K-- Kids? Elijah, Allison, Lauren
L-- Life is incomplete without? Snickers and chap stick. Actually I could list for days, but these seemed simpler.
M-- Marriage Date? June 8th
N-- Number of siblings? 3 Kerstin, (me), Heather, Christian
O-- Oranges or Apples? Apples. Oranges are way too much work.
P-- Phobias or fears? SPIDERS, failing with my kids, people touching my neck.
Q- Quotes? "Let's pin a rose on your nose" "awesome" "sweet, succulent... (wait, no that is a description of me.), "Cry me a river", "just a minute"(this I reserve for my children), and "THAT'S AMAZING/COOL."
R-- Reason to Smile? I am constantly amused by my children. You know, it's either laugh or cry sometimes. Laughing seems like a better attitude to take.
S-- Season? Fall. I like the fall. It is very nice and pretty.
T-- Tag 5 People?? No.
U-- Unknown Fact? Someone attempted to kidnap me as a child.
V-- Very Favorite Store? Children's Place and IKEA
W-- Worst Habit? Getting my undies in a bunch too easily. I need to chill out sometimes. I realize this about myself. I just don't know how to stop it. Maybe there is some 10 step program. Oh wait, I think it is called Anger Management.
X-- X-ray or ultrasound? Um...depends on the problem. I think they do different things for the most part. Just similar.
Y-- Your favorite food? Burritos, Enchiladas, Rich pastas and PASTRIES!
Z-- Zodiac? Virgo
An Update
1 year ago



9 comments:
Note to self: Touch Kari's neck as much as possible
Note to self: Kick Christian a lot in his unmentionables if he touches neck.
It'll be worth it... I already have kids
Suddenly, I am glad you moved.
Matt wiped sweat from my neck while I was in labor with Elijah. I took a swing at him. He thought I would be too distracted to notice.
This sounds like a fun game...
I have to admit that the first thing I thought was "I wonder if she'd notice if I touched her neck?!" Hee hee. I want to know more about the kidnapping story!
I think I should have kept that as an unknown phobia.
It must be inherited, Kari...I have the same "neck phobia"....good thing I live in CA. (:
Post a Comment