Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Want To Believe

I want to believe the the new X-Files movie is going to be great and fantastic. I want to believe I will love it. I am afraid that is it actually going to be a horrible recreation of the final season. Where they answered no questions, left a ton of loop holes and plot traps. It left us in a place that was a horrible unknown place.

I watched X-Files for years and was left with such disappointment, that I confess, I am afraid to see it. But then, there is a part of me...that wants to know the truth.

Because, the truth is out there.

3 comments:

Alan J said...

Bill and I are going to go and see it tomorrow night (Fri.) i don't remember if i knew that you liked x-files. But i also kind of think it's probably going to stink. We'll see, eh?

Kari said...

You said the same thing about Speed Racer... How long have we been friends? You don't know anything about me!

princess jen said...

Saw it, let me know if you want my review.
btw, this is alan.