I always get cracked up by the "Child of the 80's" lists AND the "Child of the 90's" lists that go around. But I have an issue with them. I relate to about half of the lists. I remember the later 80's stuff and the early 90's stuff. (But there ain't nothing that will make me remember anything to do with Power Rangers.) So here is my paradox...If I am a little of each, what am I really. I am both or neither? I can't decide.
In case you were living in a bubble or something, here are the lists:
Child of the 80's
Child of the 90's
So does anyone else have this problem?
An Update
1 year ago



8 comments:
We were in Europe wtice during the 80ies and 90ies so i don't always remember all of the things either. But i don't think you have an excuse.
Nope! I'm normal, go '90s!
Nope, I was just a bit oblivious.
And CJ, the point is I was born BETWEEN the decades, punk.
You are a bi.....bi-generational, that is. ;)
That was a long labor for mom then...
Maybe I am the fourth option--because if it was before 1995 and it wasn't a cartoon I certianly don't remember it. (;
I must be more like you, Kari...it seems like the only thing I could remember was "scrunchies..."
(Go figure, I only realized they weren't "in" in the last year!!!! ARGH!!!! Why don't people tell me these things!)
I guess I should have some memories of the early 80's and even late 70's culture, but I was in Germany and . . . well, Transformers were nearly out by the time I even found out about them. Then they came back, years later, but they were different.
It actually took me a long time to get "caught up" on popular culture. The fun of being a military (or civil servant, in my case) brat.
Post a Comment