Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Fourth of July

We went to my parents house for the Fourth of July. My mom had a BBQ and all kinds of water paraphernalia for the kids to play with. I basically am only showing pictures of the kiddie pool.Here is Ally and Lauren in the pool. I put Lauren in a two-piece. This is the first one I have purchased for my daughters. But it had a built in baby diaper and it was the only one I found AND it was on clearance. She looked really cute in it and it was so much easier to change. Okay, I'm done with my excuses now.

This toddler toy is actually ours. We are trying to figure out how to get it to our house without taking it apart. I don't think we are going to be able too.
Elijah in the pool. Elijah really liked the slip and slide and sprinkler toy more. But, well, I didn't put those pictures up.

5 comments:

JAMIE said...

Looks like a *cool* 4th! I love the baby two piece, so cute!

Alan J said...

i never saw the big deal about two pieces for babies, toddlers and little kids. But then you have to decided when it no longer is appropriate, and how do you know?

Kari said...

I know. I feel that same way about sleeveless. I told my kids when they are eight, they make promises and one of them is to wear more modest clothing. Not that they are immodest before, it's just that they get boobies (the girls) after that. Although, hopefully not too soon after that.

Alan J said...

Anya doesn't think she'll get boobies until she gets married in the temple.

Kari said...

You can only wish. You'll need a shot gun.