Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Family Sticker

So, again, I couldn't resist. I will try just about anything. I should have renamed the family, but I didn't. Ally and I made this together. That is why we look the best. There wasn't too many options for the baby. Hmmm...baby isn't even shown here. I need Matt.


Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com



Matt says: "Yes. Yes, she does."

Kari responds: "It doesn't look as good shrunken down though."

4 comments:

denise said...

Kari, I was wondering if you just didn't like Lauren...

We both posted random things at about the same time..

Kari said...

I know. I saw your. I am thinking, can I do yet another quiz without looking like a loser? Probably not, which is why I will probably do it tomorrow.

Unknown said...

no one has necks and you have huge boobs...lol...cute though

Kari said...

Who needs a neck anyway?