This is a trend in our family. Elijah was 11 1/2 months before he got his first. Ally was 13 months. My nieces were about 14 months. But Lauren is the winner. 15 months. It was starting to get embarrassing, I have to say. At church all the moms of six month younger babies would show off their baby's pearly set. Then all the other mothers would chime in, "Emily has four." or "Timothy has six." Then came my turn. Lauren is older than all the babies in the ward and I would say, "Nothing yet." Sheesh, little girl, grow teeth.
Well she got them and of course, she has turned into Miss Stinky Pants for the duration. What a pain! She has become a screechy bully. She yells, "Mine! Mine! Mine!" Until she gets her way. She also yells, "Mow! Mow! Mow!" (more) to get her more of anything she wants. I miss my sweet Lauren. I don't like this hitting people when you don't get your way. (Sorry Marie.) So here is fair warning. Watch out! Lauren is teething.



2 comments:
I don't know how old I was before my teeth came in, BUT my first baby tooth didn't come out till 5th grade. And my last one was graduation night 12th grade. Beat that! :)
Well, I will watch Elijah. He's in first and they haven't budged an inch. But I really hope you win this one.
My two front teeth came out in 2nd grade...And they grew on horribly. So I figure the same will happen to my kids. We will figure out the orthodontic bills later.
Post a Comment