Grandma Rutherford was staying with us while she attended Education Week. In between class times, she would play with the kids. But there is only one thing that Elijah wants to do. And so for the first time ever, she played video games. Here they are playing the Nintendo 64. Probably Smash Brothers.
4 comments:
What a cool grandma. You are a posting fool right now! Everytime I get on the computer you have a new one! I am so glad that that primary affected you so much! :) I hope Elijah has a better week at school this week.
I was actually slowly working on several posts last week. But because I was working on several at one time, they took longer to get posted and they all were finished at once. I still have two more I am working on. Some of them take a while.
I felt lame writing the fame post. Kind of a "what are people going to think of me?" But I couldn't stop myself from writing it. It was too fun.
I think Elijah will be fine. At least I hope so anyway. I think he just needs to be learning more in school than he is right now.
I thought it was hilarious Matt's mom was playing. My parents will too. I should take a picture of that sometime.
That is cool that she played video games with the kids.
And from what I can see, your house looks super cute! :)
I'm glad you like it. The House Tag from June shows more of it, if you are dying with curiosity.
Post a Comment