Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our First Halloween

So writing the last blog entry, made me want to put up the pictures of our first Halloween. We never spoke this night (because he ignored me) and it is just by chance that we have these pictures at all. They were put in our wedding album, so they have picture borders around them. I didn't take them off because I didn't want to ruin them.

So here is Matt. There is the whole gang, Shaggy, Daphne, Velma and Fred. Velma is the previously mentioned ex girlfriend that everyone liked better. They were broken up by this point and they still dragged Matt a long. Matt was blond when I met him. When he finally went back to brunette, he didn't tell me. He let it be a surprise. I walked right by him.
I am Cat Woman. I actually painted that mask on because I couldn't find one tight enough (that I could afford.) So if a woman came up to you with a whip, would you be able to ignore her? Well, Matt can.

5 comments:

leslie jo said...

OK that is too funny!

mathoni said...

Grrr. You'll never let me forget. But that's OK. I still love you.

Kari said...

Honey, that is you penance. A lifetime of reminders. If you only knew 10 years ago...

I love you too. *air kisses*

princess jen said...

What great pictures!!

JaNae said...

I can't believe Matt actually ignored you in an outfit like that! What a woman!

Good to catch up on your blog.