Friday, August 22, 2008

Painted Face

Ally likes to paint her face. When I went on my trip to Las Vegas I came back with some kid make-up for Ally. I have never seen a girl so in love with blue eyeshadow in my life. Thankfully, she doesn't have my coloring so it actually "looks good" on her. (Looks good being the operative word. Does blue eyeshadow REALLY look good on anyone?) So I gave her the make up and let her have at it. The following are pictures of me taking off the makeup so she could go to bed without getting it on her sheets. I am also explaining why this wasn't a good idea, to put SO much on.
I hid the make up and Ally got a hold of it today. She was a little more circumspect in her application. Here are those pictures:
Oh yes, Ally, you are just fabulous.

4 comments:

leslie jo said...

So cute! I love blue eye shadow!
She did a good job! Thanks for letting her come play today.

princess jen said...

What a pretty girl and so girly already!

JAMIE said...

very nice, blue is a great color on her.....she must have been inspired by the Chinese in the Olympics gymnastics..;)

Jenna said...

Whenever I see blue eyeshadow, I remember the time that you witnessed my first make-up on me...let's hope I've learned a little since then... (: