Hmmm... I don't remember where I first saw it. But she has links to several other hair websites. She also mentions the products she uses. A lot of Garnier Fructis. I have the gel and the hair putty. They work pretty well. Anya's hair doesn't curl well so we don't do those styles but we've done different braids and things.
3 comments:
Hmmm... I don't remember where I first saw it. But she has links to several other hair websites. She also mentions the products she uses. A lot of Garnier Fructis. I have the gel and the hair putty. They work pretty well. Anya's hair doesn't curl well so we don't do those styles but we've done different braids and things.
I like it. A lot of the styles I can't do because Ally's hair is way too short. But I do variations. It is a great place for ideas.
Cute site. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment