Monday, July 14, 2008

How Many of Me?

My current name:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
6
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



My maiden name:
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
30
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
My maiden name is a little more common than my married name. I typed in a few family names to see if I could get anyone over 100. (I think we all have weird names.) My Aunt Barbara had 746 people with her name, Brent had a few, as well as Denise. But our friends, Alan and Jen win, hands down, of the most people with their names. You guys, it was incredible. Especially Jen's name.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

There is only 1 person with my same name..i wonder who it is?

Kari said...

I know, I thought that was funny.

Tricia said...

There was only 2 people with my name but my maiden name there was over 3000 I guess dave made me rare.

princess jen said...

I have THE most generic name in the world! However, because of that I don't have to worry about google stalkers. I'm "impossible" to find!

Christian Olson said...

I went to a school with Heather Olsen... it was wierd.

denise said...

Christian made me into an anybody. I was a one of a kind before we got married!

Alan J said...

We are the champions of the world. That makes everyone else losers! Ha ha! There's a reason there's so many - cause they're the best names ever!

Jenna said...

My maiden name was right up there with the best of them...at least my married name made me a bit more unique...