Okay, so Mari tagged me, but I had already done that one and, um...I'm running out of things to say. So I found this one on my friend Elizabeth's blog. So I'm going to it instead.
Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others.
The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Where is your significant other? Desk
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Marie
5. Your father? Chris
6. Your favorite thing? books
7. Your dream last night? SCARY
8. Your dream/goal? Comfort
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? facebook
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mansion (okay, really "stress-free")
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? Calm (Matt say's "ugly".)
15. One of your wish-list items? kitchen
16. Where you grew up? Orem
17. The last thing you did? bedtime
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. Your TV? small
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? breaking
22.Your mood? fine
23.Missing someone? Karyn
24. Your car? Sienna
25. Something you're not wearing? rings
26. Favorite store? Children's Place
27. Your summer? boring
28. Love someone? Matt
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? recently
31. Last time you cried? monthly
Tag: Aimee, Kendra, Jerusha, Tricia, Heidi, Becky and Angela.
An Update
1 year ago



3 comments:
I gave up Sensaria a year ago. But I still put in orders for family and friends WITH A DISCOUNT. So if you want anything, I'll get it for you at my price.
How are you? Thanks for the Room Mom support, we should start a club.
you miss me? oh, i miss you too!
Give me some time, and then I'll do the tag. (: I'm with you when I say "another one?" I think I did 2 in a row this week, and I also think I've been tagged for a couple more. I'll get to it in a little bit. They usually do make me think about myself though. Thanks Kari! (:
Post a Comment