Warning: This is not for the easily frightened or the weak of heart.
I want to welcome you all to my house, the house of terror!!!!
Hold on to your heart you are about to see one act of terror followed by another!
What is this? A ghost? A
bizarre ghoul? No. This is Lauren who doesn't like to keep her clothes on at bedtime. This is the last time she wore this shirt to bed. She woke up freezing (because the shirt had mysteriously appeared UNDER the bed.)

See what I mean about her clothes? She shocks the neighbors constantly with her indecency.

Nothing is safe from her. Here she is trying to get water out of the water dispenser. It is at this point that I am very glad the thing came with a water lock. How handy!

Lauren loves bread. She loves to hold it and squish and turn it into teeny tiny
pieces. (Yes she is laying on the bread like it is a pillow!?!?) She looks goofy because she is rubbing her eye.

No my baby doesn't sleep in such a dangerous crib. She put herself to bed on her changing table.
Eeeck!!!! That is all I can say to finding her on top of her changing table. Pulling out the wipes is bad enough, but to find her in this position several times a day is exhausting.

Okay, okay, I just wanted to complain. I didn't even show you any of the bathroom scenes. I'm trying to, keep it clean.
hehe. That girl really likes the toilet. Just be glad, to most of you out there, that you do not have a one year old.
10 comments:
Hey! I have a one year old child! Oh . . . oh, yeah.
You must not be home a lot.
Wow! She is quite a handful. Good luck with that.
Yes, Kari, now I am terrified... for my future more than for your current situation, however.
She is almost as bad as Elijah was but he was much younger when he was wrecking havoc throughout the land. It's a good thing that they are both so cute maybe that's why they are both still alive!
I love the putting herself to bed on the changing table! I guess I"m lucky that my kids never want to take their clothes off. The only problem I have is when I need them to have no shirt for eating messy foods, they throw a fit when I need to take off their shirts! Look on the bright side, at least you know that she is extra intelligent to figure out how to do all these things!
Aaron is still a few weeks away from the "terrible 2s" but I don't think he got that memo! Lauren is darling and it's a very good thing considering all the trouble she keeps getting into!
Maybe it's time to seriously consider putting all stools and kid chairs in storage for about a year. I realize that won't keep her from climbing drawers and toys and everything else, but perhaps her bedroom at least could be safe!
maybe she would be great at rock climbing (probably less dangerous)!
It's a little scary how comfortable she looks naked.
Post a Comment