Somehow the test said i could survive for 60 seconds. Maybe it's because i'm tall or perhaps because my crazy army dad would teach us several ways to kill! However, if i was going to be eaten by that thing anyway, I think I would prefer it happen in 38 seconds!
4 comments:
Somehow the test said i could survive for 60 seconds. Maybe it's because i'm tall or perhaps because my crazy army dad would teach us several ways to kill! However, if i was going to be eaten by that thing anyway, I think I would prefer it happen in 38 seconds!
I kind of picked the stupidest answers on purpose. Do I really want to last more then a second? Just kill me before I know what hit me.
I lasted 54 seconds.... But I think I would rather die right away. Although under a minute is pretty fast!
I retook it and only got up to 57 seconds. Darn it. I wasn't to get over a minute.
Post a Comment