Earlier, after I had finished and plated the cupcakes, Lauren comes up and says, "Mmmmmmm." and licks her lips and sucks her fingers. Let me tell you, this is always bad. ALWAYS. I means that she is getting into something that not only tastes good, but is also she has been told she should not touch. I run up and sure enough her hand had taken out about 1/4 of a cupcake. I moved the cupcakes and devastated my daughter.
Since she was crying I did what any normal, overindulging parent would do. I gave her the left over frosting. She was quite the happy camper after that.
Pumping the left over frosting in her mouth.



6 comments:
Ah, don't worry about what it will do to those children's bodies. They won't have to worry about it until they are at least in their thirties or forties. By then, we'll be old and decrepit. No one will think to blame us. Heh.
Kari, real buttercream frosting does have butter in it. I don't know what recipe you use but you need to find a new one. Even the one from Wiltons the cake decorating stuff has butter in it. And frosting is yummy. Do you get the BYU alumni stuff they sent a newsletter and it had the recipe for the mint chocolate brownies that they served in the cafeteria. I made them minus the nuts and ate way too many. Those are good.
Ummm, I second what Tricia said... real buttercream frosting does have butter in there.
That's a nifty frosting thing though! :)
Those were good cupcakes...at least the bites I stole from Anya & Aaron. I have to admit I'm not a big frosting fan. I try to avoid it whenever possible. Thanks for the fun party today!! You did a FANTASTIC job!!!!
mmmmm a frosting bottle rocket! :)
That just looks funny. It looks like she is drinking a bottle of frosting! But, I'm with you Kari, I'm not sure I like the frosting part very much. I'd rather eat the cake with no or just a thin layer of frosting.
Post a Comment