So I orginally tried this with Ally. No go. I got an "I don't know" for everything. So we tried Elijah. Who wasn't really into it. But he did it. It was funny to hear what he thinks of us.
What is something Daddy always says to you? No.
What is something Daddy always says to you? No.
What makes Dad happy? Playing with me.
What makes Dad sad? When I do something that he doesn't like us to do.
How does your Dad make you laugh? Sometimes by tickling me.
What was your Dad like as a child? I don't know. (he sounded disgusted, because he clearly wasn't there.)
How old is your Dad? 33 (34, we both just had our birthday's. Guess we didn't give him the memo.)
How tall is your Dad? 4 (I think that's a standard measurement.)
What is your Dad's favorite thing to do? Play with me with a game.
What does your Dad do when you're not around? I don't know.
If your Dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Nothing. (He is NOT Paris Hilton.)
What is your Dad really good at? Tennis. (I wouldn't know.)
What is your Dad not very good at? My monster truck game that I found that you smash people with. The one that you hate mama.
What does your Dad do for his job? Talk to people. (Actually, this is true.)
What is your Dad's favorite food? Spices. (Matt and his Habeneros.)
What makes you proud of your Dad? Nothing. (Oh man. Ouch.)
If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? A Soccer Player
What do you and your Dad do together? Play games.
How are you and your Dad the same? Our hair.
How are you and your Dad different? Eyes. (Matt's are blue, Elijah's are brown. At least one of my kids got brown eyes.)
How do you know your Dad loves you? Because he sometimes says.
What is something Mommy always says to you? I love you.
What makes Mom happy? Clean my room.
What makes Mom happy? Clean my room.
What makes Mom sad? Me not listening. (I think by sad he actually means it ticks me off.)
How does your Mom make you laugh? Teasing sometimes.
How does your Mom make you laugh? Teasing sometimes.
What was your Mom like as a child? I don't even know. I only know that you popped Christian's ball. (oh yeah, I hated that ball. It had it coming.)
How old is your Mom? 31 (32. Again, my birthday came a few weeks ago.)
How tall is your Mom? 2 (two? Um...no where in my measurements does it say two.)
What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? Play Dr. Mario. (Um...yea. He wishes.)
What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? Play Dr. Mario. (Um...yea. He wishes.)
What does your Mom do when you're not around? Do stuff. (I'm really good at doing stuff.)
If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I can't think of anything. (Because I'll never be famous? Probably more like, notorious.)
If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I can't think of anything. (Because I'll never be famous? Probably more like, notorious.)
What is your Mom really good at? Dr. Mario. (yes I am.)
What is your Mom not very good at? Don't you think you're not good at Mario Party? (yes, because I give up after two rounds.)
What does your Mom do for her job? Nothing. (I do take care of kids all day and work at Hickory Farms, but in some people's eye's that is nothing.)
What does your Mom do for her job? Nothing. (I do take care of kids all day and work at Hickory Farms, but in some people's eye's that is nothing.)
What is your Mom's favorite food? Spaghetti (no. this is not true. That is daddy's favorite food. I'm a pizza girl.)
What makes you proud of your Mom? Playing games with me. (How touching.)If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Princess Peach (Oh kill me now. I do not want to be a blond Mario character.)
What do you and your Mom do together? Play games.
How are you and your Mom the same? Our eyes.
How are you and your Mom different? Hair. (because mine is red brown and his is...brown.)
How do you know your Mom loves you? Because she tickles me. (on his STOMACH.)



5 comments:
I did this with Anya today too. But I haven't posted it yet. It's not nearly as entertaining as Jaxon's though! But it felt good to sit and have a really good conversation with her though!
Elijah kept asking why he had to do it and if it was homework. It was fun when he realized I was writing everything he said.
Hmmm. Some of his comments were . . . enlightening. Matt must ponder this some more. Hmmm.
*grumbles under his breath about ungrateful kids who don't know what it was like in my day, walking in the snow, barefoot, uphill, both ways*
lol do you realize most of the comments were about video games? thats hilarious. Loved reading that Kar!
Tell me about it. Right now video games are his life. Actually, this is a little freaky, but he hasn't played the Nintendo today. He must be sick.
Post a Comment