I am actually not a huge fan of play lists. I have realized I am really picky about the music I listen too. But I put one up that won't automatically play (I hope). But I wanted to share the music that I really love. So feel free to peruse the list.
I love 60's, 80's, punk, ska and the random dance song. I know 60's music very well. I actually couldn't find about half the songs I tried to put on the list. Not just 60's songs but also others like Aquabats, Pizzicato Five and Lightening Seeds. Strange.
So enjoy a small sampling of what I like to listen too. My kids listen to this stuff with me.
An Update
1 year ago



7 comments:
I love the Aquabats and Pizzicato 5! You are the first person to even know who P5 is besides my friend Jae. :) Hurray for fun Japanese music.
I looked up what genre of music and they fell under acid jazz. I laughed.
You know, I've been of the music train since forever and have recently started listening to popular stuff (in addition to Neil Diamond and anything recorded before 1987). I've been surprised to find that I actually like some modern music. Who knew?
You should come see me sometime. Bring your mom and our sister, we'll do lunch at my house.
I do have some modern stuff in there. And I didn't include Big Band or Musicals. I love those also and some classical. I've also thought of other's I could include.
I would really love to come see you. It's been a plan of mine for ever a year. My pesky sister is constantly working.
Kari,
About going to Annie's for lunch...how much do you like salami?
I love salami, but not every day. *grin* But hey, I need to go on a diet.
We soon will be on the 8 hour a day 6 days a week salami diet til Christmas.
Post a Comment