1. "We Are The Champions" Queen - One of my first memories is standing on the front seat of the van, driving around (ah, seat beat laws ruin everything) singing this at the top of my lungs. I must of been 3? at the time. Actually I love all Queen songs.
2. Aladin soundtrack - Man, I loved that soundetrack and yes I was in high school when it came out. What's your point?
3. Blondie, the Butterfly Album - I still love to hear "Heart of Glass" and "One way or another"
4. Newsie's Soundtrack - I can sing the blasted thing word for word. That is when I knew Christian Bale would always have my heart. (Well, at least until Swing Kids, then it was Robert Sean Leanord, who does a marvolous job in House.)
(Worst song I remember from childhood and never want to hear again - The Spinners Greatest Hits.
Four Friends I had as a Child that I still Contact
1. Heather Andersen umm...Cobb (I have a problem with married names with a couple of my friends.)
2. Heather Davis Casale (Because I have two best friends named Heather. I went though life calling them by their last initial. But when they married they both became Heather C's, so the maiden name stayed in my mind. Sorry guys.)
3. So when exactly does childhood end? Before high school? At college? I actually don't have that many childhood friends. Although, Facebook has helped a lot. Does Angela count even though we met at BYU our Freshman year?
4. Jerusha. Well, actually we weren't great friends as children. But we were friends. But we have become better friends now that our sons have dragged us together. I think it is funny.
Four Weaknesses I had a Child that I still Have:
1. It takes me longer to forgive then it should. Usually all it takes is a good memory to put on top of the bad one, but sometimes it doesn't happen. There are people from Elementary School I still don't want to see. Come on Kari, get over it. They are completely different people now!
2. I really hate cleaning all the time, which you have to do. I definitely picked the wrong job for myself. A mom is always cleaning. I like things to stay perfect if I am going to clean. My room was horrible as a child. I have childhood memories of making awful messes, just to make my mom mad.
3. I get really uptight when things aren't going the way I think they should. Ask Matt, even when I am being "nice" and keeping quiet, he can tell my undies are in a bunch. Ask my parents. And no, we won't go into the hair incident.
4. It takes me a long time to open up. And when I do open up, I often have to stick my foot in my mouth because I just don't stop gabbing. I am haunted by several conversations I had this week alone. As a child, I had a hard time making friends because I was so shy. Painfully shy.
Four Strengths that I had as a Child that I Still Have:
1. I'm a Perfectionist. But only about the things that are important to me. So while Ally's party should be fabulous, it is going to be a struggle to get it clean in time. I was like this as a child too. Just don't ask me to memorize anything.
2. I am nice to everyone. I was always friends with everyone because I liked them and not because they were popular. I could always find something I liked about everyone and I could always find something attractive about everyone I met too.
3. I will stick to my guns. Then and now, push me too far and I become like a 100 year old oak, unmovable and stubborn.
4. I can figure things out very quickly. I am a fast learner in most things (except home crafts) and find great pleasure in figuring things out.
People I tag: Jenna, because I don't think she has enough to do. And Emily Hoopes because she makes me laugh. Oh and Amy Olson because I think she is really funny too.



2 comments:
I'm always well intentioned about tags.... This one was fun to read! Thanks Kari! And I can't wait to see you tomorrow...in the SNOW!
You know, now that I think about it, I could have included Alan in the friend part. I was in college, but HE was in high school.
We have to rip our garden out today. Ah, snow. I love it and hate it.
Post a Comment