Wow, I totally lost track of the story. Sorry. I take my family through the month of October to get family shots taken. Oh and individual shots of the kids. I started with Ally. Not a great decision on my part. But how was I to know she would turn into "Shy Ally" (really that is her description
This is the best I can do. She is so pretty, but she can take some horrible shots.
So a third try and this time I brought Matt. And we lucked out and got a really good photographer. And this is the result:
I didn't actually plan on taking her pictures this day. Luckily it was a school day so she was dressed kind of cute.
The rest of the pictures didn't go as poorly. Here is Elijah. The only problems with his was Ally hit him near the eye an hour before picture time. We put ice on it, but you can still see the injury if you look closely.
Then Lauren, my charmer. While she ran everywhere, she would stop and smile periodically. She is in love with this chair though. I think I'm going to have to buy one.
Lastly the family pictures. I am actually very pleased with these. Ally is smiling, Elijah doesn't have a goofy smile, Lauren isn't smiling as well as she could, but that is okay. Matt and I have learned to hold still and not move no matter what the kids do. It usually works well for us.Next year I may do black. I'm getting tired of always being in red.
So what do you think? Are we hot or what?



11 comments:
You guys look great! Good job!
How did I get so lucky to has such cute kids, grandkids, son-in-laws, oh, and Denise in my family!
I think those are really really cute! all of them!
it didnt hurt i bribed her with cupcakes lol!!
Marie, I would prefer the word "elegant" if you must mention me on Kari's blog. (;
Kari, is this a preview of our yearly Christmas letter? Hmmm, better clear room on the fridge for those pictures.
Yep, these are the pictures I'm going to send out. Get ready! Here they come!
Mom, I can't vouch for me, but I know the Son in law thing was my choice.
They are all so cute! The family one is really nice. :) I actually like the "Shy Ally" photo too though, you can see her personality a bit, which makes it cute.
Love the family picture.
Michelle
Those are really cute pictures! Although now i can't be your friend anymore...
Wait! Do you do studio shots? Because I was really thinking of begging you to help me with Ally. She likes you and will listen too you.
Post a Comment