I caught Lauren doing this about five times yesterday...

No, no. She is definitely NOT tall enough to stand at counter height. Let me zoom out a bit. This is her making her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

I had flashbacks to when Elijah was a one year old. Let me show you. I took these shots in the space of a half an hour (five years ago) This should give you an idea of what he was like as a toddler. These are only half the pictures.
Elijah discovers how to reach those fun light switches.

Elijah adding terrain to the treadmill.

Elijah learning why you pull both strings on the blinds.

Elijah doing random destruction. Who needs to learn colors anyway? These things look much better on the ground.

One of my favorite picture's of Elijah, taken a couple months later then the last set. He finally figured out how to get the water out of the fridge. That is a ladle in his hand. You can't see it, but the water is just pouring out.

This is about the most crazy that Ally got. She didn't really get herself into strange predicaments.

See, pretty tame wasn't she?

Well there was that one time she got stuck under a table...
2 comments:
Oh boy. I am actually a little nervous for what 'Tian will be like when he is "on the loose."
Someone at church the other day told me "He already looks like a handful!"
That, I guess, and that I have never really been through this before.. Lyric was just like Lyric and no one else.
That reminds me of the time Jenna's Matthew and my Jackson dumped my Mom's giant hot cocoa mix all over her kitchen floor and were "dancing" in it. When are kids are grown we'll look back on those times with smiles, even if they drive us crazy now.
Post a Comment